Wrightsock Origin & Background.
Wrightenberry Hosiery Mills is a 3rd generation family owned and operated hosiery manufacturer in Burlington, NC, USA. The company was founded in 1948 in North Carolina, where all operations and productions proudly still remain. Wrightsock take pride in being a product made in America by American workers.
Wrightenberry Hosiery Mills have been in the sock industry for over 60 years and first introduced the Wrightsock brand name and their Double Layer product in 1990. Having spent thousands of hours of testing Wrightenberry developed two patents and many proprietary techniques to bring the best socks to the market.
The brand has grown from selling to a few specialty stores in the United States, to now being a global brand available at running specialty stores, national chains and in over 10 international countries. Wrightenberry are committed to making the best socks possible to make everyone that buys the product able to enjoy their chosen activities without having any foot issues.
Active Nation LTD are your exclusive Wrightsock distributors here in New Zealand. For all retail and customer enquiries around Wrightsock please reach out to us at email@example.com, call 027 ACTIVES, or visit www.activenation.co.nz.
In competition, your feet are subjected to extreme stress. As your body heats up, your feet get wet, hot and chafed. The combination of moisture, heat and friction often leads to painful blisters and discomfort that keeps you from performing at your peak. How can you eliminate this problem? WRIGHTSOCK™ Double Layer Socks are the answer!
- Moisture Management: Dri-WRIGHT™ inner layer wicks moisture off the skin better than any other fabric. The Result... your feet stay dry.
- Temperature Regulation: Staying dry means staying cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. The Result... your feet are more comfortable.
- Friction Reduction: Interaction between the inner and outer sock layers absorbs friction that is normally transferred to the skin. The Result... skin shear is eliminated.
The Double Layer Difference
WRIGHTSOCK™ Double Layer construction coupled with the most technically advanced fibers, delivers the blister protection that you need. WRIGHTSOCK™ Double Layer provides year round comfort and performance with no blisters- guaranteed.
- Patented 3rd attachment keeps socks aligned.
- The outer layer is construced of fibers specific to the activity.
- The inner layer is always a smooth, undyed, hydrophobic surface against the foot. PATENTED!
- Friction and shearing forces, created by rigorous activity, are absorbed by the interaction between the inner and outer layers of the sock instead of being passed on to the outer layers of the skin. The result is less blistering.
- Color coded toe seams for easy size matching.