Stride – Quarter Socks – White
Perfect if you are looking for a mid-weight high-performance sock that you can wear every day. The Stride has a dense thread count (168 needle points per square inch) so it feels soft against your skin. The Stabilizer Zone at the heel ensures that your sock will stay in place and won’t slip, no matter what you’re doing. This means that along with being a good day-to-day sock, the Stride is also great for mid-distance running, multi-sport and stop/start sports such as netball, badminton and tennis.*
Wrightsock patented Double Layer reduces friction with your skin, guaranteeing you a blister-free experience. The Dri-Wright fibres wick moisture away from your skin and the additional venting channels built into the sock offer you maximum breathability and air-flow – no more sweaty feet!
All Wrightsock are covered by our blister-free guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with the performance of the sock, you can return them for replacement or your money back.
*For longer distance runs, we recommend the lightly cushioned Endurance socks.
Click Here to view our size guide.
- Ultra-lightweight: 44g/pair
- Patented Double Layer reduces friction on your skin.
- Dri-WRIGHT™ performance fibres improve moisture management and increase durability.
- Mesh panel for enhanced air flow and cooler feet.
- Additional venting channels offer more breathability
- Stabilizer Zone locks sock in place
- Available in two different lengths
- Made in USA
- No Blisters, Guaranteed!
70% Dri-Wright® II Polyester, 26% Nylon, 4% Lycra®
68% Dri-Wright® II Polyester, 24% Nylon, 8% Lycra®