These Blueberry Chia Puddings make for a delicious morning breakfast you'll look forward to or something nice to enjoy at the end of the day. They're so simple to make (they take less than 1 minute to male) and easily stored in the fridge making so there's no excuse to give in to those sugar cravings!
Chia seeds have a massive amount of health benefits some of the main ones are:
- Excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Very high antioxidant levels
- Almost all the carbs in them are fibre
These Blueberry Chia Puddings are our families favourite but you can easily adjust the flavours to suit what you have on hand and experiment with other flavour combos. Some other ones to try are:
- Apple Cinnamon
- Fresh Mango and Coconut
- Grapefruit and Ginger
- Chocolate (cacao) and Raspberry
- Chai Latte
The possibilities are truly endless!
1 cup milk (of your choosing can use almond, coconut, regular low fat, soy)
1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
2 tablespoons chia seeds (any colour)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
Extra Blueberries or nuts.
1. Add all ingredients to a mason jar and seal it very tightly. Shake it vigorously until everything is mixed well and put it in the refrigerator for about an hour, or until it thickens to your preference.Stir it up before serving and add additional blueberries and nuts on top, if you prefer .Enjoy!
This recipe will make approximately (1) serving.
Add a little protein powder to super-charge this awesome superfood even more!
Want to stay in the loop? Don't forget to sign up to the Wrightsock Newsletter by clicking here!